High-Tech Hand Controlled Drone Toy With Cool RGB Light: The flying orb toy provides intelligent flight. Different throwing angles and speeds will create different flight lines and boomerang effect.You can use your ingenuity to create your unique way of playing.The colorful led at night will make your magic ball cooler
Lightweight And Portable: This hover ball has undergone rigorous testing, made of high-quality materials, which are soft but durable, drop resistant, lightweight and flexible.You don’t have to worry that the flying toy will be damaged easily by your kids. It will stop automatically when it hit the furniture or any other pieces of stuff
USB Charging: About 20 minutes full charge, 8-10 working duration. It enables various charging options such as charged by computer, power adapter, mobile phone, portable charger etc. The indicator light comes on when charging and goes off when fully charged. Rechargeable and can be played over and over again
Endless Pleasure And Multi-Benefits: You can play with the flying orb ball indoors and outdoors. It is a great toy for various parties and activities. Besides, it is good for developing children's intelligence and improving their creative ability. For adults, it is a perfect way to reduce stress. It can easily bring people closer to each other. It is a perfect gift for anyone
Customer Service: If you experience any issues, please be free to contact us and we will reply within 24 hours
The experts at Ozora have been making Kendamas longer than most players have been alive. Decades of high quality Japanese craftsmanship have created one of the most trusted brands on the market today, and the longest running truly Japanese manufacturer.
The Ken shape is a long time favorite of core players, with an ideal weight and great balance. Officially certified by the Japanese Kendama Association (JKA), every Ozora is sure to offer high quality and premium playability.
1. The RQN Brand KENDAMA: is about quality and craftsmanship, Our Kendama is made of real BAMBOO and is designed to be oth durable and stylish.
2. PERFECT FOR TRICKS : Doesn't matter if you're a beginner or a Kendama pro, The durable beech wood gives optimal balance so you can master tricks like the Carousel and the Hurricane.
3. The traditional Japanese toy has evolved into a fashion game, even with a global scale. People use it to exercise their ability to respond, and parents can use it as a toy to play with their children and have a happy family time.
4. Extra Strings Includeding : Just in case you might need it, we have provided a extra kendama string to ensure the Kendama fun never stops! Strings are made of high-quality fibers and provides excellent strength and flexibility.
5. RQN Service: You can feel confident buying from us! If you're not happy with your Nordic Kendama for any reason, return it to us within 30 days for a full, no-questions-asked refund. We strive to provide excellent customer support!
HIGH-IMPACT CONSTRUCTION: The Torch Light-Up Kendama is made from a high-impact polycarbonate plastic designed to withstand plenty of use. No-tangle string for perfect play.
CLASSIC TOY: The kendama originates from early 18th century Japan. Players hold the ‘ken’ and perform tricks catching and tossing the ‘tama’ (ball). Kendamas are becoming a staple for us at Duncan, and we are sure you’ll love becoming a Kendama master.
REMOVABLE RINGS: After molding, each of the Torch Kendama cups are surrounded with a soft silicone ring that offers easy, cushioned landings for the ball - perfect for the beginner. Also fit for a pro, silicone rings can be removed as skill progresses.
UNIQUE LIGHT-UP DESIGN: The Duncan Torch Kendama features unique Light-Up design that brilliantly illuminates the entire kendama! Both the base and the kendama are fitted with bright lights for gorgeous play.
Ideal for the green kendama player, the Banana Kendama Classic is a perfect introduction to this super a-peel-ing skill toy that fits perfectly in the palm. 🍌
Kendama combines hand-eye coordination, precision, and split-second timing to create stunning tricks that take years to master, but seconds to fall in love with. The Art of Kendama stems from Japan, where competition is king, and many Kendama tricks still have Japanese roots. 🍌
You can spend hours of your time perfecting just one trick, but every click and catch is so satisfying, we think that is a fair trade... The Banana Kendama Classic is engineered with a classic shape, and machined out of high quality beech wood. 🍌
The tama (ball) is coated with our signature banana peel paint, with a glossy finish that balances shine, resilience, and grip. 🍌
1 x Banana Kendama Classic 1 x spare string 1 x spare bead 1 x string replacement tool
*Disclaimer: Fire-Dancing.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking.